Persona Development / Impact, Sales & Marketing integration
Is Direct Marketing Dead? – Podcast
July 21, 2015 |
The internet is the greatest direct marketing medium every invented – Seth Godin.
The Heart of Marketing’s newest podcast, Direct Marketing is Alive and Well on the Internet, features an interview with B2P’s Scott Hornstein on whether, in these heady times of digital disruption, direct marketing retains its relevance.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why content marketing is the new playground for direct marketers
- How social media can be used to get prospects to take meaningful strides towards purchase
- The positive disruptive force of direct mail marketing today
- The key to successfully integrating traditional direct marketing with digital media
- What Scott learned about multichannel marketing from working with Lester Wunderman
- And much more!”
The Heart of Marketing is produced by John Gregory Olson, one of the top 100 content marketing influencers, and PR marketer Jayme Soulati.